Let's Go Rides
Please read the terms with caution. Once you sign the instant document, it would be deemed
that the representations below has been made by you and you agree fully to such
representations. By agreeing to the terms and conditions of the instant Agreement there would
form a legal agreement between you and Asian Transport Network Ltd. (Let’s Go). (“the
Company”). Please be informed that in order to avail the services you must agree to the Terms
and Conditions that has been set out in this Agreement (“the Agreement”). The mobile
application that has been supplied to you by the Company (“the Application”) and any other
associated installations shall be only for the purpose of using the Application. The Terms and
conditions can be updated and changed from time to time and once it is done it shall be
automatically applicable on you. The responsibility on checking on the terms and conditions of
the Agreement is upon you as any new updated shall be binding on you 1/2 (Half) hour after it
has been uploaded on the official website of LET’S GO or in the Application.
The Company is only liable to provide information to the Users of the Application and at no
times shall be responsible for providing any transportation itself. It shall not operate as a taxi
operator, transportation carrier or provider and has no responsibility or liability for any
transportation services provided to the customers by you. Basically, the Company acts as the
connecting medium between the Passenger and the transportation provider.
You agree that as soon as the terms and conditions are updated on the official website or in the
Application, you shall be automatically bound by it and you should strictly adhere to such
conditions as stipulated therein, whether reviewed by you or not and reviewing the updated
terms shall be your responsibility.
THE COMPANY NOT INVOLVED INTO PROVIDING TRANSPORTATION
- The company only provides the technology which shall act as a medium connecting the
passengers with the transport provider and does not provide or engage in
transportation services and the company itself is not a transportation provider. The
application is intended to facilitate and offer your transportation services to the
respective passengers and customer.
- The Company at all times shall not be responsible for any act or omission, leading to
criminal liability by you or your passenger.
- It shall be your responsibility at all times that you refrain from representing yourself as
an agent, employee or staff of the company, and you shall not claim or represent that
the services provided by you are services of the Company.
- You are at all times forbidden from promoting any of the application of the Competitor
or give out coupon of suggest discounts to the Customers by yourself.
COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO BLACKLIST
The Company at all times reserves the right to blacklist you at its sole and absolute discretion
temporary as well as permanently and reject your request to use the Application for reasons it
deems appropriate which can include receipt of complaints from the customer of the Service
regarding the service provided by you, or for any misbehavior on your part. The Company
would also take very seriously any complaints made by the Company's employees, law
enforcement agencies, authorities of Government and any other relevant person. If you drive
with competence lower than expected from a reasonable driver and the Company receives
such a complaint, the company reserves the right to blacklist you or cancel your access to the
WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
⇒ The moment you have started using the Application you expressly represent and
warrant that you have attained the age of 18 (eighteen), which is the maximum age limit
for accepting the instant Terms and Conditions.
⇒ Once you avail the Services under the Application you agree that you have represented
and warranted that you have the capacity and authority use the Services under the
Application and not forbidden by law to enter into the Agreement. You further confirm
that all the information which you shall provide are true and accurate and you shall be
responsible for any inaccurate information provided by you for which appropriate
actions may be taken against you.
⇒You agree that you are availing the Services under this Agreement for your own
personal use and in no way shall it be used for commercial purposes.
You agree that you would not authorize any other person or entity to use your status, or
account and you shall not assign or otherwise transfer your user account to any other
person or entity.
⇒ You shall at all times comply with all the applicable laws of Bangladesh.
⇒ You also agree to abstain from any conduct that could possibly damage the Company's
⇒ You agree that to access the Application using legal means and it is your responsibility to
ensure that you have downloaded the appropriate software for your device.
⇒ You agree that the Company at all times are not liable if you do not have the required
handset or downloaded the incorrect version of the Software in your device.
⇒ The Company reserves the right to terminate this Agreement should you be using the
Service with an incompatible or unauthorized device or for purposes other than which
the Application or Software is intended to be used.
⇒ You agree that the Company reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon
finding that you have used the Application on an incompatible or unauthorized device or
using the Application for purposes other than the one intended to be used by the
By using the Service, you represent, warrant, undertake and agree that:
⇒ You possess a valid driver's license and are authorized to operate a motor vehicle and
have all the appropriate licenses, approvals and authority to provide transportation for
hire to third parties in the jurisdiction in which you use the Service.
⇒ You own, or have the legal right and authority to operate, the vehicle which you intend
to use when accepting passengers or customers, and such vehicle is in good operating
condition and meets the industry safety standards for vehicles of its kind.
⇒ You shall forthwith provide to the Company such information and identity documents,
including but not limited to National ID Card, Driver's Licenses, vehicle registration and
any other document, as reasonably requested by the Company.
⇒ You are at all times responsible for any or all claims, judgments from any court of law or
like institutions resulting from any accident or loss or damage which is not limited to
personal injuries and death. Loss of property or any injury of the passenger or you do to
fault on your part or the customer shall be your sole responsibility and the Company
does not bear any responsibility in this regard.
⇒ You shall at all times, shall adhere to all the local laws in connection with the operation
of your transportation and shall be solely responsible for any violations of the laws.
⇒ You shall never you the Services for any unlawful or illegal purpose.
⇒ You understand and acknowledge that the Company may take up to twenty (20)
working days for all identity documents to be reflected in your account or for any
payments cleared to or from your account.
⇒ Unlawful or illegal material shall not be sent or stored through this Service and you shall
not use the Service for any fraudulent purpose.
⇒ You shall not use the Application and/or the Software to cause nuisance, annoyance, or
any sort of inconvenience and shall refrain yourself from any false bookings.
⇒ You shall not use the Service, Application and/or Software for purposes other than
providing the Service to the passengers.
⇒ You shall never communicate with the Passengers other than for the purpose of the
⇒ The operation of the network at all times shall be maintained and not hampered by you.
⇒ You shall refrain yourself from causing any sort of harm that would render the
⇒ The Software shall be only used by you and not by any third party and you shall not
transfer the Software to the third party.
⇒ You shall keep your account secured and maintain confidentiality with regards to your
account password or any identification that the Company provides you in order for you
to access the Service.
⇒ You shall always provide with proof your identity for the purpose of the Application that
may be require from you from time to time.
⇒ You agree to provide with the correct and updated information on your part and also
agree to update your information as your own responsibility. You agree that such
information provided by you shall be taken by the Company as accurate. In case the
Company finds or is aware that you have provided incorrect information, then reserves
the right to cancel your Agreement with the Company at any time without notice.
⇒ You shall not by any means employ deceptive practices to attain financial gain on your
part or enrich yourself through any promotion, campaign or encourage new
subscription or usage of the Service by the passengers.
⇒ You agree that you shall at all times be cooperative to the law enforcing agencies in case
you are alleged to show any suspicious behavior. You agree that if required you shall
allow to inspect your bags or other items that may be visible.
⇒ You agree that all the telephonic charges involved in the Service shall be provided by
⇒ You agree that the Service is provided on a reasonable effort basis.
⇒ You at all times shall be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you, the
passenger or any third party without any condition and shall be liable for the breach of
the instant Agreement.
You shall not
- Assign, sublicense, sell, and in no way commercially exploit or make available to any
third party the Software.
- Modify the works based on the Application or Software.
- Use the application in a way that would allow viruses in the Application.
- Create internet “links” to the Application or “frame” or “mirror” the Software on any
other server or wireless or internet-based device.
- Launch an program which is automated or launch web spiders, web crawlers, web
robots, web ants, viruses, indexers, worms, multiple requests from server, or launch any
like things that would hinder the smooth operation of the performance of the
- Use any intellectual property which is the sole ownership of the Company without prior
consent of the Company.
- You shall also not remove any trademark, logo, notices or anything that belongs to the
You may use the Software and/or the Application only for providing the services as
allowed in the agreement and shall not make use of the Software and/or the Application
- Forward spam or in any other case, repetitive or uninvited communications
- Forward or keep offensive infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, or in any
other case unlawful or tortuous material, including but not limited to harmful
materials to infants or materials infringing any third party privacy rights.
- Forward material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horse viruses or
any other kind of detrimental computer code, files, scripts, documents, agents or
- Hinder or hamper the integrity or performance of the Software and/or the
Application and/or the information encompassed therein.
- Try to have unauthorized access to the Software and/or the Application or its
relevant systems or networks involved.
- Represent yourself as any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your
connection to a person or entity
- Any fees which may be charged by the Company for the Service provided, are instantly
due and are non-refundable (“Service Fee”). This policy of no-refund Service Fee shall be
applicable at all times even if you decide to end your usage, or we decide to end or
suspend your usage, any kind of interference caused to the Service either mediated ,
accidental or intentional, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- You accept that the total sum of fare paid by the passenger or customer and received by
you includes the software usage fee, which you are deemed to be collecting on behalf of
the company. Such software usage fee may range up to 100% of the designated fare for
the service every time the passenger or customer completes a ride, which shall be
determined by the sole discretion of the company from time to time.
- When the Service Payable to the Company reaches a maximum limit determined by the
company (“Service Fee Threshold”) in a single day, you have the duty , on your own
accord, to deposit the Service Fee to the Company for each day in such method, and to
such person, as determined by the Company from time to time. You understand the
significance of this requirement and you acknowledge that you may be blacklisted for
failure to comply with the aforesaid requirement and that your ability to use the Service
shall be barred until due compliance is made in this regard.
- The Company may, at its sole discretion, make promotional offers with different
features and different rates to any of the Passengers or Customers whereby these
promotional offers shall accordingly be honored by you. You shall not ask for any extra
payment from the Passenger and abide by the fare as per the Application. The Company
may determine or change the Service Fee as the Company deems in its absolute
discretion as necessary or appropriate for the business.
- The company reserves the rights to withhold payment of any rides that it considers to be suspicious. The company's decision is final in that regard.
PAYMENT BY PASSENGER
- The Passenger or Customer may choose to pay for the Service by cash and where
available, by mobile payments or credit card, the Company shall reimburse to you the
portion of the said payment that is due to you as per these Terms and Conditions.
- If the customer makes any complaints to the Company regarding your service,
transportation or any other related matter the Company has the right to terminate the
- Cooperation is expected from you in relation to any criminal investigation by the
appropriate authorities against you and you agree to assist the Company for any
- The Company retains the right to suspend the processing of any transaction where it
reasonably believes that the transaction may be fraudulent, illegal or involves any
criminal activity or where it reasonably believes the Passenger or Customer to be in
breach of the Terms and Conditions between the Passenger or Customer and the
Company. In such an event, you shall not hold the Company liable for any withholding
of, delay in, suspension of or cancellation of, any payment to you and shall at all times
You agree that this Agreement shall be subject to all prevailing statutory taxes, duties, fees,
charges and/or costs, however denominated, as may be in force and in connection with any
future taxes that may be introduced at any point of time. You further agree to use your best
The instant Agreement is subjected to all prevailing taxes, duties, fees, charges or costs,
however denominated. You agree to cooperate and do everything required under the relevant
laws to enable, assist and/or defend the Company to claim or verify any input tax credit, set off,
rebate or refund in respect of any taxes paid or payable in connection with the Services
supplied under this Agreement.
During the term of this agreement and thereafter, any information of confidential or
proprietary nature received by either party and/or their representatives, employees, agents
etc. (which is not generally known to public), under and by virtue of this agreement and/or the
terms and conditions of this agreement, shall be maintained in the strictest confidence and
trust. The restrictions contained herein-above shall continue to apply after the termination of
Agreement for perpetuity. The phone numbers of the Passengers and drivers shall be kept
confidential and shall not be used for any other purpose but for the Services mentioned under
this Agreement. The instant clause shall survive the termination of the Agreement and the
Parties to this Agreement are to maintain confidentiality of the information received under this
Agreement for perpetuity.
The above obligations of confidentiality shall not apply to the extent that you can show that
the relevant information:
- Required by Applicable Law.
- Required by any Government Authority.
- Disclosed only to professional advisers, directors, employees of a party in connection
with this agreement.
- Or which has entered into public domain through no fault of that party.
- In case any party is in breach of clause 10, the defaulter will be subjected to appropriate
legal actions. It will be possible to avail appropriate damages, seek injunctions as to
restrict the use of such information and obtain specific performance or any other
appropriate remedy accordingly against the defaulter.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Under this Agreement you agree that the Company will be using and processing your Personal
Data for the purpose of using it in the Agreement. For the purposes of this Agreement,
“Personal Data” means information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but
not limited to your name, identification card number, birth certificate number, passport
number, nationality, address, telephone number, credit or debit card details, race, gender, date
of birth, email address, any information about you which you have provided to the Company in
registration forms, application forms or any other similar forms and/or any information about
you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by the Company from time
to time and includes sensitive personal data such as data relating to health, religious or other
In case you do not provide your personal data, you understand the Company will not be able to
process your account in the Application and you may not be able to use the Application.
The Company may use and process your Personal Data for business and other related
activities of the Company which shall include, without limitation the following (“the
- To perform the Company's obligations in respect of any contract entered into with you.
- To process your participation in any events, promotions, activities, focus groups,
research studies, contests, promotions, polls, surveys or any productions organized by the Company or its partners/sponsors and to communicate with you regarding your attendance thereto.
- To validate and/or process payments pursuant to the Agreement.
- To process any refunds, rebates and/or charges pursuant to the instant Agreement.
- To facilitate or enable any checks as may be required pursuant to the Terms and Conditions herein.
- For internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, database records.
- For purposes of detection, prevention and prosecution of crime.
- For the Company to comply with its obligations under law.
- To communicate with you.
Please notify the Company using the support contact details as provided in the Application in
case you refuse to give consent to the Company processing your Personal Data for any of the
In case you change any personal data, for example, your e- mail address, telephone number,
payment details or if you wish to cancel your account, please update your details by sending
your request to the support contact details as provided in the Application. We will, to the best
of our abilities, effect such changes as requested within twenty (20) working days of receipt of
such notice of change.
Upon submitting the information you consent that the Company may use such information.
THIRD PARTY INTERACTIONS
During the use of the Service, you may enter into correspondence with, provide services to, or
participate in promotions of third party, however, it should not be of any competitors doing
similar line of business as of the instant Company. Such promotion shall be limited to display of
written advertise which may include pasting a sticker on the veheicle, distribution of leaflets or
pamphlets etc. making sure that the passenger is not disturbed or put to any discomfort for
such advertisement. The Company and its licensors shall have no liability, obligation or
responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase, transaction or promotion between you
and any such third- party. You recognize, however, that certain third-party providers of
transportation, shall require your agreement to additional or different terms and conditions
prior to your use of or access to such advertisements and the Company is not a party to and
disclaims any and all responsibility and/or liability arising from such agreements between you
and the third-party providers. You shall at all times make sure that the advertisements are not
defamatory or promotes services of competitors of the Company.
You agree that at all times you shall indemnify, defend and hold the Company, its employees,
its license, subsidiaries, officers, directors, members, attorneys, employees, its agents
harmless a from all claims, damages or costs and any other expenses among others the
- Any violation by you of any of the Terms of the Agreement or any violation of law, rules
- Any violation of any rights of third party as well as the passengers, pedestrians, other
motorists as a result of an act or omission or negligence committed by your vehicle or
the vehicle that you have control over
- Your ownership, use or operation of a motor vehicle or passenger vehicle, including
your carriage of Passengers or Customers who have procured your transportation
services via the Service, or of their goods.
- Your use (or misuse) of the Application and/or Software.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- The company makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee as to the reliability,
safety, timeliness, quality, suitability or availability of any services, including but not
limited to the transportation services provided by you to customers or passengers
through the use of the service, application and/or the software.
- You acknowledge and agree that the entire risk arising out of such use of the services
remains solely and absolutely with you and you shall have no recourse whatsoever
against the company.
- The company makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee as to the reliability,
timeliness, quality, suitability, availability, accuracy or completeness of the services,
application and/or the software.
- The company does not represent or warrant that (a) the use of the service, application
and/or the software will be secure, timely, uninterrupted or error-free or operate in
combination with any other hardware, software, system or data, (b) the service will
meet your requirements or expectations, (c) any stored data will be accurate or reliable,
(d) (e) errors or defects in the application and/or the software will be corrected, or (f)
the application or the server(s) that make the application available are free of viruses or
other harmful components, or (g) the application and/or the software tracks you or the
vehicle used by the transportation provider. The service is provided to you strictly on an
“as is” basis. All conditions, representations and warranties, whether express, implied,
statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of
merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party
rights, are hereby excluded and disclaimed to the highest and maximum extent.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any delays, failures, damages or losses
resulting from the use of the internet and electronic communications, including the device used by you being faulty, not connected, out of range, switched off or not functioning.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In any event, all the claim(s) brought by you against against the company shall be
limited to the aggregate amount of all amounts actually paid by and/or due from you in
utilizing the service during the event giving rise to such claims.
- The company and/or its licensors shall never be liable to you or any third party for any
direct, indirect, punitive, economic, future special, exemplary, incidental, consequential
or other damages or losses of any type or kind (including personal injury of any kind
including loss of life or limb(s) or serious bodily harm of any sort , emotional distress and
loss of data, goods, revenue, profits, use or other economic benefits).
- In no circumstances, the company and/or its licensors shall be liable for any loss,
damage or injury which may be incurred by or caused to you or to any person for whom
you have booked the service for, including but not limited to loss, damage or injury
arising out of, or in any way connected with the service, application and/or the
software, including but not limited to the use or inability to use the service, application
and/or the software, any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or
existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between
you and any customer, passenger or third party application and/or the software, even if
the company and/or its licensors have been previously advised of the possibility of such
- That you agree that the company shall be immune from all the responsibilities or
liabilities for any damages, injuries, losses of any kind suffered by the customer or
passenger, either directly or indirectly, resulting from your action(s) or omission(s) or
lack of control over the vehicle or awareness of the road or any other cause that is
attributable to you during the course of the service.
- The company shall never be held responsible or liable in any manner for any damage,
injuries, losses of any kind suffered by you, either directly or indirectly, by the action or
omission of a passenger or a customer.
- The company shall never be held responsible or liable, in any manner, for any criminal
investigation by police or other law enforcement authorities, for your actions or
inactions or the actions or inactions of a passenger or customer including but not limited
to, for your breach of the representations, warranties and acknowledgments made in
this Agreement and specifically those representations and warranties made by you in
paragraph 5 above.
- The Company shall not be liable for any error caused due to the installation of the
Application which may include among others any difficulty in installation of the
Application by the User, battery drainage, WI-Fi issues, busted Bluetooth, bugs, auto
reboots and other problems of this sort. The Company shall upon any complaint update
the Application to facilitate its operation, however shall not be responsible for any errors that may disrupt or damage the functioning of the handset or any other electronic device where the Application has been installed.
The Company may give a general notice through the Application, or to your email address as
per the records of the Company, or Registered mail or pre-paid post to your address as
provided in the record of the Company. Such notice shall be deemed to have been given upon
the expiration of 48 hours after mailing or posting (if sent by Registered mail or pre-paid post)
or 1 hour after sending (if sent by email). You may give notice to the Company (such notice shall
be deemed given when received by the Company) by letter sent by courier or registered mail to
the Company using the contact details as provided in the Application.
This agreement as constituted by the terms and conditions, which may be modified from time
to time, cannot not be assigned by you without the prior written approval of the Company.
However, the Company reserves the right to assign without your consent. Should you assign or
purport to assign, such act would be regarded as violation of this agreement and such
assignment shall be of no effect.
LET’S GO RIDES DRIVERS QUEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rides should be valid rides, if otherwise discount payments or quest payments will not
be counted for payment.
- Quest cannot overlap peak hour quest unless communicated
- Quests are calculated on trip time as mentioned within the quest hour. Any ride
completion other than the quest time will not be counted within the quest.
- Quest payments are to be made on banking days and only during the banking hours.
- Quests can vary on a daily basis and thus it is subject to change
- All Quest communications are made through SMS, any other communications other
than will not be rendered valid as of now.
- Let’s Go reserves the right to hold any payments (discount/bonus) of bikers if found
- Let’s Go reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any point of time
- This Agreement shall be construed and governed by Bangladesh law, without regard to
the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction.
- In case of any dispute between the parties firstly they should try to settle the matter
upon amicable discussion and if the matter is still unresolved then it shall be referred to arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted at the Bangladesh International Arbitration Centre (“BIAC”) in accordance with the arbitration Rules of the BIAC as modified or amended from time to time (the “Rules”) by a sole arbitrator appointed by the mutual agreement of the parties (the “Arbitrator”). If parties are unable to agree on an arbitrator, the Arbitrator shall be appointed by the President of BIAC in accordance with the Rules. The seat and venue of the arbitration shall be Dhaka, and the language of the arbitration shall be English. The cost of the arbitration and the fees of the Arbitrator shall be borne equally by the parties, provided that the Arbitrator may require that such fees be borne in such other manner as the Arbitrator determines is required in order for this arbitration clause to be enforceable under applicable law.
- You hereby confirm that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you, the Company or any third-party provider as a result of this Agreement or use of the Service and that you shall not seek or enter into any joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship with any third party during the tenure of this Agreement.
- If any provision of this Agreement or any of its conditions are declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, the Parties shall amend that provision in such reasonable manner, which achieves the intention of the Parties without illegality, or at the discretion of the Parties it may be severed from this Agreement. The remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force unless the Parties decide that the effect of such declaration is to defeat the original intention of the Parties and in that case the Parties shall decide to terminate this Agreement. The Parties hereto agree that in the event of there being any delay in or indulgence shown by either of the Parties with regard to the enforcement of any of the terms of this Agreement, the same shall not be construed as a waiver on the part of the Party showing such indulgence or tolerance.
- The Agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and the Company and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous negotiations or discussions, whether written or oral (if any) between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein.
- This Agreement and each other writing referred to herein or delivered pursuant hereto constitute the entire Agreement among the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior arrangements or understandings, written or oral.
- Neither party shall be liable or responsible for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or facts reasonably beyond the control of that party including but not limited to Acts of God, natural disaster, war, lighting, fire, storm, strikes, lockout, flood, explosion, governmental restraint, acts of terrorism. In the event of the occurrence of a force majeure event, the obligations of both parties will be suspended for the duration of the event. The parties shall resume their execution of this Agreement as soon as a Force Majeure event is no longer preventing this from being possible.
A party whose performance of its obligations under this agreement is delayed or
prevented by an event of Force Majeure:
- Shall immediately notify the other party of the nature, extent, effect and likely
duration of the circumstances constituting the event of Force Majeure.
- Shall use all reasonable endeavors to minimize the effect of the event of Force
Majeure on the performance of its obligations under this agreement.
- Shall immediately after the event of Force Majeure has ended notify the other
party and resume full performance of its obligations under this agreement.
- In the event that you are found to be in breach of any of the terms and
conditions stipulated in this Agreement the Company shall be entitled to
terminate this Agreement unilaterally and immediately without giving any
notice. The termination of this Agreement, resulting from any breach committed
by you, shall not require the Company to compensate, reimburse or cover any
cost incurred by you, including but not limited to the credit reserved with the
Company or any other monies paid to the Company in the course of performing
your obligations under this Agreement.
- The headings used herein are inserted only as a matter of convenience and for
reference and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of this
- When you are using our application that incorporates our Services, we may also
automatically record your Google Advertising ID (if you are using an Android
device) in order to improve security, compliance and analytics purposes. The
Google Advertising ID is an anonymous identifier, provided by Google Play